Low in sugar
Fancy a thirst-quenching, fresh, full-bodied fruit juice with a low sugar content?
The solution is called NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber Zest, the new fibre that Cp Kelco is dedicating to juice and beverage producers who are looking for the perfect recipe, combining innovation and tradition, to satisfy their customers' thirst for freshness and lightness.
Extracted directly from citrus peels, NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber Zest boasts a dietary fibre content of at least 80%, with a soluble (pectin) and insoluble (cellulose) fibre fraction. As such, it has a high viscosity and suspending capacity and is therefore an excellent clean label alternative to traditional gums.
A not inconsiderable aspect, it is compatible with traditional production processes; for its activation, it is not necessary to hydrate it while hot - as is the case with pectins: it will only be necessary to subject it to good agitation.
Main characteristics of NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber Zest
- enhances fruit flavour, while providing texture and palatability in recipes with low sugar and/or pulp content
- excellent alternative to traditional stabilisers- good stability over time
- suitable for low pH- practical and quick: can be added directly as a powder to the other ingredients
- compatible with standard production processes
- no pre-drying and heat treatment
- can be used in short- and long-life drinks
Distributed in Italy by